LET’S GET QUIZICAL!
1. WHO has won the most Wimbledon singles finals?
a) Roger Federer b) Pete Sampras c) Serena Williams d) Martina Navratilova
2. JODIE Whittaker is the new Doctor Who, a Time Lord originally from which planet?
a) Vulcan b) Earth c) Gallifrey d) Krypton
3. FOR his new show,
Wild With Bear Grylls,
the star has a deal which states he must not do what?
a) Strip off b) Kill animals c) Wash d) Talk with his mouth full
4. FILM-MAKER George Romero has died at the age of 77. For what type of movie did he achieve legendary status?
a) Romantic-comedy b) Zombie horror c) Spy thriller d) Musicals
5. WHAT topped a recent poll asking Brits what they most loved about being British?
a) Talking about the weather b) Being the best at queueing c) Loving an underdog d) Afternoon tea
6. NEW homes will be bulldozed after the Government confirmed the route of what? a) A new runway at Heathrow airport b) Next year’s Tour de France c) HS2 rail line d) A second channel tunnel
7. WHICH Harry Potter star dashed to help a tourist who was slashed across the face by moped thugs in Chelsea? a) Emma Watson b) Julie Walters c) Robbie Coltrane d) Daniel Radcliffe
8. BY how many runs were England beaten by South Africa in the 2nd Test? a) 100
b) 340 c) 250 d) One
9. WHAT pop star made a surprise cameo appearance as a soldier in the premiere of the latest season of Game of Thrones? a) Rihanna b) James Blunt c) Madonna d) Ed Sheeran
10. VIEWERS of which popular BBC1 programme were left feeling “physically sick” at graphic toe-sucking scenes? a) East Enders b) The Graham Norton Show c) Poldark d) The One Show