BIGGINS: CANNABIS DROVE ME POTTY!
ALWAYSHOME OF TOPLESS BABES
CHRISTOPHER Biggins revealed he collapsed and VOMITED after taking edible MARIJUANA for the first time.
The veteran actor fell ill along with former darts player Bobby George after they ate too much cannabis oil ratatouille and cannabis ice cream while filming an ITV documentary on the legalisation of the drug in the US.
Biggins, 68, said: “The people that cooked for us, I don’t think they realised that we’d never taken it before. “Edibly, I would never take it again. “I collapsed, I went to sleep and I woke up and they heard ‘Help’. I threw up about 25 times.
“You know, it was an experience, but it was an experience I would never want to go through again, nor would Bobby.
“It was terrifying.” SICK: Biggins vomited in front of the being “greedy bastards”, adding: “They just ate too much.”
Fashanu, 55, described watching the pair fall sick as “terrifying”.
He said: “I had a little, tiny bit – it just calmed me down, I just went to sleep, the same time as Bobby and Biggins took theirs as well, but I team was awake to see the horrendous situation that they were in and then I just closed my eyes and I woke up.”
St Clement, 75, will be seen trying a bong during the show alongside Robson, who admitted she disobeyed her agent’s orders.
She said: “My agent had warned me ‘Do not smoke on television, you’re on daytime telly and you’ll lose your job’.”