Audrey’s Top Six Essentials!
First get a flawlessly glowing moisturised complexion, then add a bright pop of autumnal colour… you’re ready to go!
1. BUDGET SERUM Nspa Radiant Flash Serum £5, Asda has skin-boosting vitamins A and E and natural oils to nourish your skin while you sleep. The light formula is pleasantly scented, so it feels luxurious despite the budget price. Apply at bedtime after cleansing, before your moisturiser.
2. CROWD PLEASER Olay is loved by women of all ages and the latest generation of moisturisers won’t disappoint. With hyaluronic acid to keep skin supple, plus key peptides to firm and lift, Regenerist £29.99, Olay is beneficial to mature skin. Make it part of your skincare routine for great results.
3. MAGICAL MAGNETISM Kiko 2.0 Magnetic Eyeshadow £12, KikoCosmetics.com is a loose powder with intense, long-lasting colour and a subtle metallic sheen (shade 04 is a plummy taupe). And the pearly base of the loose powder formula keeps its wavy pattern thanks to special magnets in the jar!
4. MORNING GLORY Trilogy’s Very Gentle Restoring Oil £32.50, Trilogyproducts.com combines pure plant oils and antioxidants. It feels lighter than many facial oils, absorbs well and gives skin a lovely morning glow. Massage a few drops into face and neck after cleansing and follow with moisturiser.
5. SEASONAL COLOUR Esteé Lauder makeup lasts and lasts, as anyone who has tried Doublewear Foundation will testify. The latest Pure Color Envy Matte Sculpting Lipsticks £26, Estée Lauder gives lips a lasting pop of colour. Smooth onto your fingertip and smudge over lips for a softer effect.
6. GARDENERS TREAT You don’t have to toil in the soil to enjoy Woods of Windsor Gardeners Blackberry & Thyme Nourishing Hand Cream £5.99, Department Stores. With natural ingredients like thyme oil, blackberry extract and shea butter, hands will feel soft and smell fresh as a country garden.