Get The Right Festive Look For You!
Try our fun quiz to find the perfect decor style for you this festive season…
1. Which of these is your favourite festive tv show? A Nigella’s Christmas B Call The Midwife C Strictly Come Dancing 2. What’s your perfect pre-christmas break?
A Long weekend in New York with plenty of shopping and fancy restaurants B Midweek break in a cosy country pub, kicking through fallen leaves on long walks C Weekend away with the girls for a mix of Christmas shopping, spa treatments and giggly nights out
3. Which of these christmas meals are you most likely to make? A Pear & manchego salad, roast goose with madeira sauce, champagne & raspberry possets B Prawn cocktail, whole roast turkey, all the trimmings, christmas pud C Salmon mousse, turkey crown & roast ham, roast veg and sprouts fried with bacon, raspberry meringue dessert
4. What’s your ideal night out with friends? A Cocktails, followed by dinner in a high-end restaurant B Everyone taking a course to someone’s house and sitting round a big table chatting and laughing C Meeting for a drink in the pub then heading to the local curry house or Italian restaurant for a slap up feast 5. Which of these outfits would you be most likely to buy? A Blue velvet off the shoulder gown (M&S £55) B Black lace swing tunic (Red Herring £29) C Sequin shift dress (Debenhams £75)
6. What’s your favourite christmas movie? A The Holiday B It’s A Wonderful Life C Elf
7. Which of these handbags would you most like to get as a present? A Oriental floral bag with chain by Faith (Debenhams, £35) B Embroidered tote bag (M&S £39.50) C Black leaf detail bag (New Look £17.99)
8. Which of these cocktails would you be most likely to drink at a christmas party? A Salted Caramel Sour B Hot Apple Pie Punch C Winter Berry Martini Fizz
9.What’s on your plate after a visit to the buffet? A Stuffed cherry tomatoes, some balsamic glazed pecans and a vichyssoise & caviar shot B Sausage rolls, sausages on sticks and a slice of quiche C Smoked salmon, hummous and carrot sticks and a Brie & cranberry tart