SUITS-ALL SPICY RAMEN
PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes COOKING TIME: 10 minutes
• 2 litres vegetable stock
• 100ml sriracha sauce
• Soy sauce, to taste
• 200g blanched beansprouts
• 2 large carrots, coarsely grated
• 4 pak choi, roughly chopped
• 6 spring onions, sliced
• 2 chillies, deseeded and sliced
• 2 tbsp chopped coriander
• 600g cooked ramen noodles
• 100g cooked marinated tofu
• 1 small piece of fillet steak
• 2 tbsp teriyaki sauce
• 2 soft boiled eggs, halved
1 Simmer the stock in a pan, stir in the sriracha and soy sauce. Divide the veg and noodles between four bowls, add tofu to one.
2 Rub the steak with oil, griddle for two minutes on each side until medium rare. Brush with teriyaki sauce and keep warm while it rests.
3 Pour the stock into the bowls, stir. Top one with sliced steak and top two with the eggs.