Play, talk and read
playtalkread.scot/. You can also visit the PlayTalkRead Facebook page at www.facebook.com/playtalkread or follow PlayTalkRead on Twitter @ PlayTalkRead.
Why giving your children the best possible start in life is so important:
1. Playing, talking and reading helps little brains grow! It can give kids a better start in life and make a positive difference to their health and happiness in the future.
2. Playing, talking and reading brings you and your little one closer, which helps them become more sociable, so they’ll make friends more easily too.
3. Playing, talking and reading can make your everyday life easier by turning your daily routine into activities you can share so you don’t need to make lots of extra time to fit it in.
4. Playing, talking and reading is all about enjoying your time together. Everyone can do it and you don’t need lots of toys or extra equipment.
5. Playing, talking and reading helps little ones learn to play for longer before they get bored or frustrated. For a chance
to win £250 worth
of prizes from PlayTalkRea
d, vote at: www. playtalkread
Closes on December
13. You can also visit
the PlayTalkRead Facebook page and Twitter
for tips too.