Is Canada wife due a pen­sion?

Sunday Mirror (Northern Ireland) - - News -

QMy Cana­dian wife is near­ing 65 this year and has in­def­i­nite leave to re­main in the UK. She has a Na­tional In­sur­ance card, but never worked here. Is she en­ti­tled to any UK state pen­sion? Jeff

Martin says: This is a com­plex ques­tion and I don’t deal with non-UK rights. Yet my point in re­ply­ing is to let you and every­one else know that there are two free Gov­ern­ment-backed agen­cies that can give one-to-one help when it comes to pen­sion queries. pen­sion­sad­vi­so­ry­ser­vice. cov­ers state pen­sions and more. I’ve checked with them and it will be able to help you through this.

If you had been ask­ing about a pri­vate pen­sion you could call the Gov­ern­ment’s


Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.