1. Which expression of colonial hostility towards Britain took place in Boston in 1773?
2. What is the capital of Cuba?
3. Which pop group comprised John Lennon, Paul McCartney, George Harrison and Ringo Starr?
4. Which giant planet takes approximately 165 earth years to orbit the sun?
5. Which cathedral city is the administrative centre of Norfolk?
6. Which North American river, noted for its spectacular Falls, connects Lake Erie and Lake Ontario?
7. For which London building was the Marble Arch originally designed as a gateway?
8. Which British author wrote the novels Joseph Andrews and Tom Jones?
9. What is the capital of Greece?
10. Which classic film starring Judy Garland was based on a novel by L Frank Baum?