1. Who has been crowned the winner of The Great British Bake Off?
2. Who has been named the world’s second richest man?
3. What is the name of the military dog awarded the PDSA Dickin Medal after tackling an Al-Qaeda insurgent?
4. What was stolen, and later replaced, from a Banksy mural in Lenton, Nottingham?
5. Which American golfer is known as The Scientist?
6. Who is replacing Graham Norton as the presenter of BBC Radio 2’s Saturday morning show?
7. BBC’s Countryfile has launched what new project?
8. What does China’s robotic spacecraft aim to bring back from the Moon?
9. Which royal dog beloved by Prince George has passed away?
10. Which Hollywood film star is to direct a biopic called Unreasonable Behaviour about British war photographer Sir Don McCullin?
11. Who was the flag bearer for Team GB at the 2016 Rio Olympics?
12. AC/DC have scored their first UK number one album in more than a decade with which album?
13. Which major character is to make a surprise return for the Doctor Who Christmas special?
14. How many households can form festive bubbles so families can meet for Christmas?
15. In which order do triathletes complete the three disciplines?
16. Which TV gardener is calling for a ban on peat in compost by 2025?
17. Where is the UK’s National Cycling Centre located?
18. Who was the big winner at the first virtual Inside Soap Awards this week?
19. A group of scientists from across the world have been taking to TikTok to reassure young people about what?
20. Who is the current captain of Scotland’s national rugby union team?
21. The UK has reached a deal with which country to continue trading under the same terms as the current European Union agreement after the Brexit transition period ends?
22. Nightmare On Elm Street’s Robert Englund is to feature in the new series of which popular Netflix series set in the 1980s?
23. Who retained her artist of the year title at the American Music Awards?
24. The Palmer Ryder Cup Golf Course is located in which country?
25. Which cruise line has extended the suspension of sailings until April 2021 due to the coronavirus pandemic?
26. A rainbow mural of which politician wearing stockings and suspenders will be allowed to remain in place in Brighton despite a complaint from the local council?
27. Which famous ballroom dancing venue has received £764,000 from the Government as part of its support package for the arts?
28. Who has become the sixth Chaser on ITV quiz show The Chase?
29. Which Championship team play at the Riverside Stadium?
30. What is the name of the new album by K-pop sensations BTS.