Pair Nordic vibes with a wintry palette for the ultimate in hibernation chic
1) Original Style’s geometrical tiles are perfect for recreating authentic Victorian and Edwardian designs, and in this instance creating more contemporary patterns (large blue hexagonal ceramic tiles, £3.54 each, originalstyle.com).
2) This reversible throw with soft tassel edging is a winning combo of timeless blue and white in a modern design (140cm x 200cm, postcardshome.co.uk).
3) These wood-effect tiles are made from porcelain so they can be used in high moisture areas such as the bathroom (Silk Wood collection, £53 per sqm, bakedtiles.co.uk).
4) Artist Dawn Sweitzer’s Translucent Silhouettes collection for Notre Monde artfully layers soft luminous colours atop organic shapes (£159, Amara amara.com).
5) Scottish designer Donna Wilson hits all the right hygge notes with her moody Mountain Moon woven cushion (48cm x 48cm, £65, amara.com).