EVERYONE’S WEARING... BATTINGTON LASHES
1. I get the gloss for hours and keep my lips hydrated with the classic but fantastic Elizabeth Arden 8-hour lip protectant, £26
2. Hours spent in extreme temperatures (both hot and cold) cause my face to tighten and lose that morning glow. I always carry Clinique Moisture Surge spray, £22 for thirsty and tired skin relief.
3. There’s not much room for fresh air especially backstage. Hairspray, paint, makeup, burnt hair (yes, sometimes!) all leave a stale smell in the air. I roll Neom Energy Burst Pulse Point, £8 on my inner wrists to uplift my senses and boost my energy levels. Double whammy!
4. A hair refresher never gets the fuss it deserves. Just a spritz makes re-styling easy and keeps flyaways at bay. My latest favourite is Oribe Côte D’azur Hair Refresher, £22 (spacenk.com) it’s well worth the price tag if just for the endless hair compliments.
5. Hand sanitizers are not sexy products, but they’re a complete must when it comes to fashion week travel. Go for the handy slim-line Mad Beauty Moisturising Sanitizer sprays, £2.99 that come in an array of eye-popping designs and colours that you can mix and match with your outfit. Madbeauty.com
The long days over FW are simply a given and although I can easily touch up my lippy during the course of the day, reapplying eye makeup takes skill especially on-the-run. However this week, I found the answer to looking half-decent, fully alert and flawless from dusk to dawn: Battington lashes.
They are ridiculously easy-toapply, they don’t drag the eye down or fall down your face half way through the day nor do they feel uncomfortable to wear. In fact the beauty of these 100 per cent silk handmade lashes is you’ll forget you’re wearing them until you glimpse at your reflection and give Minnie Mouse a run for her money.
Unlike the many false lashes I have tried and tested — too many to mention! — Battington lashes can be re-used up to 25 times, that’s less than a £1 a go. Plus there’s a lash to suit every occasion from the subtle ‘Kennedy’ lash to the standout 3-D multi-layer ‘Bardot’ lash. If you’ve ever tried a fake lash and never gone back because of a bad experience, trust me, it’s time to have another go. I’m completely hooked.
£25 per set of lashes, exclusive to Spacenk.com