Hodge have all your fenc­ing needs cov­ered

The Oban Times - - Farming -

HODGE FENC­ING – tele­phone 01631 563271 – stock IAE equip­ment and can or­der any­thing you need from the en­tire IAE range, in­clud­ing feed rings, troughs, spe­cial­ist gates and han­dling equip­ment. Us­ing the right feed equip­ment can save money and time. For sheep, the bale feed­ers and troughs re­duce waste – and there are any num­ber of op­tions for cat­tle, in­clud­ing calf creep feed­ers and feed­ers on skids or ones de­signed to be moved by trac­tor.

IAE also of­fer all sorts of gates in­clud­ing han­dling sys­tems, hur­dles, feed bar­ri­ers and crushes.

If you are de­sign­ing or redesign­ing your pens, it’s al­ways worth talk­ing to their ex­pert An­drew who will be happy to ad­vise you. Call 01782 339 322 and ask for Ar­gri­cul­ture Scot­land. The lead time for spe­cial­ist equip­ment is six to eight weeks so it’s worth think­ing ahead to have ev­ery­thing in place be­fore you need it.

Hodge Fenc­ing also have a full range of fenc­ing ma­te­ri­als and can now source spe­cial­ist sizes and tim­bers. This spring they will be in­tro­duc­ing a new range of cre­osoted red­wood fenc­ing.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.