Ma­rine Har­vest North Di­vi­sion 2

The Oban Times - - Sport -

Glen­garry 6 Lochaber 1

Match of the day in this di­vi­sion looked to be the en­counter be­tween Glen­garry and the Lochaber sec­onds at Craigard.

And ’Garry re­main top of the ta­ble af­ter Daniel MacLen­nan in­spired them to a 6-1 win putting them two points clear at the top.

A Daniel MacLen­nan brace on 10 and 16 min­utes made it 2- 0.

Steven Cameron made it 3- 0 on 24 min­utes with Ray­mond Robertson on tar­get three min­utes later. Nick Dal­gety net­ted four min­utes be­fore the break to make 5- 0.

Lochaber’s Keith Neville re­duced the deficit on 60 min­utes and there was no fur­ther scor­ing un­til eight min­utes from time when Nick Dal­gety got his sec­ond to make it 6-1.

Caber­feidh 5 Lochcar­ron 0

The Caber­feidh re­serves in­flicted Lochcar­ron’s first de­feat of the sea­son, win­ning 5- 0 at Cas­tle Leod. Lochcar­ron made the bet­ter start, but two goals late in the first half gave ‘Cabers’ the edge. Sub­sti­tute Paddy Wil­son opened the scor­ing on 40 min­utes and Jamie Mathe­son made it 2- 0 with a firm strike a minute be­fore the break.

The Caber­feidh full for­ward line of Stu­art Krzyzanowski and Jamie Mathe­son will cause prob­lems for de­fences in this di­vi­sion and Krzyzanowski made it 3- 0 on 58 min­utes.

Stu­art Krzyzanowski got his sec­ond on 79 min­utes, beat­ing the on­rush­ing keeper, and James Mathe­son got his sec­ond three min­utes later to round off a fine 5- 0 win which lifts ‘Cabers’ to sec­ond place in the league.

Bole­sk­ine 0 Kil­mallie 8

A strong Kil­mallie re­serve side re­turned from Smith Park with both points af­ter they beat Bole­sk­ine 8- 0.

The vis­i­tors got off to a good start, Dean Wil­liamson giv­ing them the lead in five min­utes.

With no Kil­mallie first team game, Ar­ran San­di­son was in­cluded with the re­serves and he notched a first half hat-trick with goals on 11, 20 and 32 min­utes.

Dean Wil­liamson got his sec­ond to make it 5- 0 nine min­utes af­ter the restart.

Ar­ran San­di­son took his tally to five goals with strikes on 61 and 85 min­utes – ei­ther side of a 70th minute Cal­lum MacDougall goal.

In­ver­ness 2 Lewis Ca­manachd 1

The In­ver­ness sec­onds recorded their first vic­tory of the sea­son, de­feat­ing Lewis Ca­manachd 2-1 in their 1pm throw-up at Bught Park.

In­ver­ness goal-keeper Al­lan MacLeod saved well from Don­ald La­mont early in the match, with Lewis goalie Graham Cay also called into ac­tion at the other end.

Lewis lost Peter Gomes with a nasty head in­jury as the first half ended score­less.

The vis­i­tors took the lead on 56 min­utes when Dougie Shaw took an Ally La­mont ball out of the air to score from 20 yards.

Lewis had chances to in­crease their lead and they were pun­ished for not tak­ing them when the home side made a strong fin­ish to the game.

Stu­art MacRae found space to make it 1-1 on 67 min­utes.

Kenny Mur­ray went close for Lewis be­fore In­ver­ness won it at the death. The ball was squared to Stu­art MacRae and his last minute goal, his sec­ond of the match, gave In­ver­ness a 2-1 win.

Lo­vat 6 Strath­glass 2

The Lo­vat sec­onds notched up their first win of the sea­son, beat­ing the Strath­glass sec­onds 6-2 at Bal­gate.

Rory Campbell gave Lo­vat the lead on six min­utes but Penri Jones equalised on 21 min­utes.

James Fraser put Lo­vat back in front on 27 min­utes and Rory Campbell’s sec­ond made it 3-1 on 30 min­utes.

Strath­glass re­duced the deficit on 50 min­utes. Ref­eree John Wood awarded them a penalty and Penri Jones got his sec­ond from the spot to make it 3-2.

Ray­mond Ren­nie made it 4-2 on 64 min­utes and this time they stayed in front.

Ray­mond Ren­nie again on 72 min­utes and Dar­ren Dou­glas a cou­ple of min­utes from time sealed the 6-2 win.

Strath­spey Ca­manachd were the team with­out a fix­ture in this 11-team di­vi­sion.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.