Shed de­stroyed by elec­tri­cal fault fire

The Peterborough Evening Telegraph - - Uk&world Update -

AN ELEC­TRI­CAL fault caused a fire which burned a shed to the ground near Wis­bech. Fire­fight­ers were called to a large shed, mea­sur­ing around 10 me­tres by six me­tres, con­tain­ing straw and small ma­chin­ery in Black Lane, Gore­field, at 5.45pm on May 15. They used two hose reels to ex­tin­guish the fire and re­turned to their sta­tion by 8.50pm.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.