Singer Roger Daltrey See Question 15
1. Hallowe’en is the eve of which Christian festival?
A Holy Day B All Souls’ Day C Easter Day D All Saints’ Day
2. Of which feuding family was Romeo a member?
A Capulet B Endymion C Montague D Capone
3. Which lanthanide element is represented by the symbol Ce?
A Caesium B Chlorine C Curium D Cerium
4. Of which Italian city is La Scala opera house a feature?
A Milan B Turin C Rome D Venice
5. Of which ocean is the sea of Japan a part?
A Atlantic Ocean B Indian Ocean C Arctic Ocean D Pacific Ocean
6. Which new film stars James Franco as sinister bank manager Ed Maas, whose bank is robbed by two sisters in the hope of saving their brother?
A The Jump B The Vault C The Safe D The Cache
7. In which war did the term ‘fifth column’ originate?
A The Boer War B Spanish Civil War C The Crimean War D The Napoleonic War
8. Which actress played Alf Garnett’s daughter in TV’s Till Death Us Do Part?
A Una Stubbs B Una Smith C Una Thompson D Una Richards
9. What is the central part of an atom called?
A Molecule B Membrane C Atomic central D Nucleus
10. Who plays man-mad Dorien in the TV comedy Birds of a Feather?
A Lesley Joseph B Pauline Quirke C Jenny Richards D Dina Kemp
11. What is the usual British name for the domestic heating fuel also called kerosene?
A Paraffin B Petrol C Deisel D Methanol
12. Which director and actor provides the voice for Jedi Master Yoda in the Star Wars films?
A George Lucas B Frank Oz C Steven Spielberg D David Prowse
13. With what sort of music are Joan Baez and Woody Guthrie associated?
A Folk B Classical C Disco D Country and Western
14. Which French army officer was sent to Devil’s Island when falsely accused of betraying military secrets to Germany in 1894?
A Claude Dreyfus B Alfred Dreyfus C Michel Dreyfus D Jean Dreyfus
15. What is the title of the latest album from British singer Roger Daltrey?
A You Have It All B As Long as I Have You C Who Do You Think You Are? D Who You Know