To avoid a less-than-chic patchy finish, first exfoliate your body – we like Decléor 1000 Grain Body Exfoliator
(£29, decleor.co.uk) – and moisturise thoroughly to ensure you’re starting with a hydrated base.
2. Starting at the ankles and working your way up in a circular motion, massage St Tropez Self Tan Purity Bronzing Water Mousse (£31, sttropeztan.co.uk) on to your skin with a mitt. The mousse is clear but it’ll leave a sheen so you can see where it’s been applied.
3. Wait until it’s touch-dry before getting dressed, and allow eight hours for it to develop into a natural healthy glow.
4. For added wow factor and a highshine finish, sweep a small amount of St Tropez Instant Tan Finishing Gloss (£12, sttropeztan.co.uk) on to your shins, décolletage, collar bones and shoulders using the mitt. Glow on.
Create fuller-looking brows with a microfine brow pencil like Urban Decay Brow Beater (£16, urbandecay.co.uk). Use small strokes in the same direction as the hair growth to define your arch. This baby’s waterproof too. The dream.
2. To blur fine lines and imperfections, apply Suqqu Frame Fix Moisturizing Solid Foundation (£49, Harrods). The lightweight formula melts on to the skin and leaves skin radiant – and it stays put.
3. Add a healthy glow with a cream blush – we love Charlotte Tilbury Beach Stick (£30, charlottetilbury.com). Apply it to the apples of the cheeks, the temples and the bridge of the nose for a flawless sun-kissed finish.
Apply Wella Professionals EIMI Extra Volume Mousse (£13.60, lookfantastic. com) through your hair to add texture and give a tight, clean finish.
2. Comb your hair back and detangle to allow for neat sectioning. Take a section about an inch in thickness at the hairline and split into three even parts.
3. French-braid the hair backwards, adding in sections of hair from each side as you go. Use a little Evo Haze Styling Powder (£23, evohair.co.uk) to add grip, and make sure you work closely to the head and keep tension on the hair so the braid doesn’t become baggy. Continue until you reach the nape of the neck.
4. Finish by braiding the rest of the hair and secure with a small elastic band. Lightly pull the braid apart to loosen it and add detail. Finally, spritz with Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray (£41, Space NK) to add soft texture and hold.