• Public buses serving the surrounding region make stops at the North Terminal’s Ground Transportation Center and at McNamara Terminal’s internantional arrivals level curb (the lowest level – outside and to the right of the building exit.
• AirRide & SMART transportation services are now in the McNamara Ground Transportation Center.
• SMART public buses of the Metro Detroit Area Transit (tel:+1866-962-5515 or visit: www.smartbus.org) at the McNamara Ground Transportation Center make runs to the City and its surrounding counties of Wayne, Oakland and Macomb; they offers choices of fixed-route buses, curb-to-curb ‘Connector’ mini-buses, and the ‘Community Transit’ vans.
• Buses 125 & 280 serve the North Terminal,
• Buses 125 & 280 serve the North Terminal.
• Ann Arbor airRide – a public bus at the McNamara Ground Transportation Center offers transport to the Ann Arbor Area – from there, connection on airRide service is available to destinations throughout Washtenaw County.