San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
• The international terminal (IT) has a main hall serving arriving and departing passengers and includes baggage claim & customs, as well as check-in facilities – with access to security check and gate areas A & G. All terminals are served by the AirTrain. All international arrival & departure flights (except flights from Airports with US pre-clearance) are at this terminal.
• Domestic Terminal 1 (T1) at SFO with Boarding Areas B & C: Terminal 1 is under redevelopment until 2024: Up to Fall 2018, ongoing construction at new Terminal 1 necessitates closure of certain roadway & curbside areas, and connecting walkways. At departures level, curbside access is closed between doors 1 & 5. At Arrivals level, curbside access is closed between doors 1 & 9. The SFO shuttle bus stop is also closed. A post-security connector to T2 is at the security checkpoint for Boarding Area C. The Skybridge to the Airtrain on level 3 is also on the Mezzanine level.
• Domestic Terminal 2 (T2) at SFO with Boarding Area D (gates 50-59) currently serves domestic flights of Amerian Airlines and Virgin America.
• Domestic Terminal 3 (T3) at SFO with Boarding Areas E, F & G serves United’s Domestic flights only. At gate F75 it connects by walkway to the International Terminal’s Gate G93, with a temporary walkway from there to the A gates. All modes of transportation can be accessed outside of levels 1 and 2.
• When making airline reservations, be sure to state your special needs, including wheelchair assistance.
• Airline staff at Terminals 1, 2 & 3 can be approached at curbside and terminal check-in areas.
• At International Terminal dial 16210 from marked phones at all terminal entry doors (or proceed to airline counter).
• Parking for persons with disabilities is available in marked stalls in parking structures close to the terminals.
• TTY phone services, accessible via coin & credit card, are located on the Departures/ ticketing and the Arrivals/baggage claim levels of the International Terminal, & Terminals 1 & 3.