Green Vehicle Parking Zones
• Charging is free.
• Parking stalls are marked ‘Green Vehicle Parking’. For International Garage A use SouthLink Rd; for Int’lGarage G use North Link Rd.
• At long-term Garage at levels 2 near elevators & at long-term surface lot at Bus Stops 5, 7 & 8.
• At Domestic Garage, level 1 (stalls are in each section of the garage, adjacent to elevator lobbies); on level 4: ParkValet. • At International Garage A (South Link Rd.) at level 2 near terminal walkway, & level 7 near AirTrain terminal.
• At International Garage G, (North Link Rd.), at level 1near elevators, at level 3 near terminal walkway, and level 7 near AirTran Terminal.
• Park Valet on level 4 of Domestic garage.
• It is available on level 4 of the Domestic Garage. Subscribers enjoy automated entry/exit without lines or cashiers. You can also use a valid credit card.
• Directions: from U.S. 101, use the Airport exit, then follow signs to Domestic Terminals Departures Level roadway; stay in the left lane & turn left into the garage entrance, opposite Delta Airlines curb.
• Fees: Each 15 minutes $2; members: each 24 hrs $40; non-members: each 24 hrs $42– credit card only.
• It is available for all terminals and is located in the Domestic Garage. (Directions are same as for ParkFast).
• Fees: Each 24-hr period $45.
• In the Parking Garage on South Airport Blvd. (closest to the Airport entrance), with a pick-up/drop-off parking shuttle stop to/ from the International Terminal and at the Overflow, Long-term Parking Lot D’ s entrance is on San Bruno Ave., across from the Long-term Parking Garage.
• Fees: $2 each 15-minute segment; up to daily max $25.
Domestic Parking Garage for Hourly Parking
• It has 5 levels, with short tunnels leading to all Terminals is located in the center of the Terminal Circle. Its designated Letters A – G refer to the boarding gate letters of Terminal 1 (B & C), Terminal 2 (D), Terminal 3 (E & F), & the International Terminal (F/G & A/B). To access the Domestic Garage, follow signs to the International Terminal on the roadway, then follow ‘hourly’ parking signs on the flyway to the garage entrance – then follow color-coded sections: orange for A/B & B gates; red for C gates; purple for D gates; blue for E gates, and green for F & F/G gates.
• Fees: Each15-minutee segment $2; up to daily max $36.
International Parking Garages A & G for daily/ hourly parking
• They are in front of the International Terminal’s North & South sides, and all terminals can be accessed from these garages either by pedestrian walkways to International Terminal – or by AirTrain to Terminals T1, T2 & T3. To access Garages A & G, follow International Terminal signs on the roadway & then the Garages A & G signs on the flyway.
• Fees: For hourly parking: $2 each 15-minute segment; up to daily max $36.