Head to Cherry Creek Shopping Center for fashion and beauty finds that will make you the hit of the season.
1. Slide into summer in this stylishly simple Lafayette 148 New York Nanette sleeveless shirtdress in Basilica striped cotton. Wearability wins the day with the spread collar and concealed-button front plus removable belt and zippered side pocket. Bias stripes and a flowy handkerchief hem show off an A-line silhouette that is strictly A-list. $498.
NEIMAN MARCUS, 303-329-2600
2. Functionality meets must-have fashion with Tory Burch’s Gemini Link Patent Chain shoulder bag. The glossy leather and unstructured shape evoke the 1960s; two exterior flap pockets, double-gusset interior and an adjustable chain strap that can be worn short or cross-body say on-the-go! $475.
TORY BURCH, 303-388-1383
3. Sleek and stylish backpacks have turned from fleeting trend into full-fledged accessory staple. And understandably so when you check out Coach’s Manhattan Backpack, with its workto-long-weekend design and mix of smooth sport calf and richly textured buffalo-embossed leathers. The interior has space for a 15” laptop, three inside pockets, and a separate tablet-sized tech sleeve. Carry on! $595.
4. Yes, you’re in the mountains. But the islands are calling. Answer them with these elegant Chain-Drop Earrings with South Sea White Pearl and Diamonds in 18-karat gold from David Yurman’s summer-friendly Solari collection. In 18-karat yellow gold with 11mm cultured white pearl, and pavé diamonds. $1,700.
DAVID YURMAN, 303-355-0453
5. Have a ball this summer with 3.75-inch block-heel Morepearls suede sandals from Stuart Weitzman, featuring a faux pearlencrusted heel and toe strap. The fashion statement? More fun, please. $455.
STUART WEITZMAN, 303-355-2828
6. After a day spent enjoying the great outdoors, Mother Nature has a little more to offer, in the form of Midnight Recovery Botanical Cleansing Oil from Kiehl’s. This lightweight essential oil cleanser removes makeup and impurities with an aromatic blend of plant-derived ingredients including squalane, evening primrose oil, and lavender oil. $32.
KIEHL’S SINCE 1851, 303-377-3900