LAW & DISORDER
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
• Drugs: Robert J. Robinson Jr., 47, of Kingston, was arrested by state police at Albany at 11:23 a.m. Wednesday at Exit 23 of the New York State Thruway in Albany and was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance (hash oil), a felony; aggravated unlicensed driving, a misdemeanor; and possession of marijuana, a violation. He was found in possession of more than 45 grams of hash oil and a small quantity of marijuana, police said. Robinson was released with a ticket for Albany City Court.
• Drugs: Gary L. Robinson, 26, of Brooklyn, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 9:23 a.m. Wednesday on the New York State Thruway in Athens and was charged with possession of more than 16 ounces of marijuana, a felony, and with speeding, a violation. Robinson was sent to the Greene County Jail in lieu of $1,500 bail pending a court appearance.
• Contraband: Dazmone Franklin, 21, and Joshua Ramlall, 25, both inmates at the Coxsackie Correctional Facility in Coxsackie, were arrested by state police at Coxsackie at the Greene County Courthouse at 9:30 a.m. Tuesday in the village of Catskill. Both were charged with criminal possession of dangerous contraband in prison, a felony, and were returned to the facility with appearance tickets. Further information was unavailable.
• DWI: Jamey K. Poole, 39, of New York City, was arrested by state police at Highland at 10:20 p.m. Wednesday on the New York State Thruway at the Exit 18 parking area and charged with drunken driving and driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.08 percent, both misdemeanors, and with inadequate muffler and failure to keep right, both infractions. Poole was released with a ticket for New Paltz Court.
• DWI: Koryntha E. Grant, 20, of Saugerties, was arrested by state police at Ulster at 10:58 p.m. Wednesday on U.S. Route 9W in the town of Saugerties and was charged with the misdemeanors of criminal possession of a weapon with intent to use, driving with a blood-alcohol content exceeding 0.08 percent and drunken driving. Grant was released with a ticket for Saugerties Town Court. Further information was unavailable.