LAW & DISORDER
The following items are based on information provided by officials in law enforcement and the criminal justice system.
• Assault/weapon: Shyquan K. Miller, 22, of Hudson, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 8:58 p.m. Wednesday on state Route 23 the town of Catskill and was charged with assault, tampering with physical evidence (two counts) and criminal possession of a weapon (a firearm) with a previous conviction, all felonies; obstructing governmental administration, resisting arrest and possession of a controlled substance, all misdemeanors; and with possession of marijuana, a violation. Miller was sent to the Greene County Jail in lieu of $75,000 bail pending a court appearance.
• DWI: Steven R. Daley, 59, of Earlton, was arrested by state police at Catskill at 12:52 p.m. Wednesday in Coxsackie and was charged with driving with a bloodalcohol content exceeding 0.08 percent, felony, and drunken driving, a misdemeanor. Daley was released with a ticket for Coxsackie Town Court.
• DWI: Richard R. Welch, 51, of Coxsackie, was arrested by state police at Coxsackie at 4:30 p.m. Wednesday on state Route 26 in Coxsackie and was charged with drunken driving and driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.08 percent, both misdemeanors. Welch was released with a ticket for Coxsackie Town Court.
• DWI: Paul A. Krinitsin, 35, of York, Pa., was arrested by state police at Highland at 9:34 p.m. Wednesday on U.S. 44/ state Route 55 in Lloyd and was charged with drunken driving and driving with a blood-alcohol level exceeding 0.08 percent, both felonies. Further information was unavailable.
Town of Ulster
• Obstruction of breathing/assault: Pierre D. Ulysse, 37, of Brigham Lane, Lake Katrine, was arrested by Ulster town police at 3:26 p.m. Sunday and was charged with assault, obstruction of breathing or blood circulation and criminal mischief, all misdemeanors. Police said Ulysse assaulted a female victim, causing minor injuries that police said did not require medical attention. He was released with a ticket for Ulster Town Court.
Shantal M. Carter, 46, of Napanoch, was arrested by Ulster police at 5:42 p.m. Sunday on Frank E. Sottile Boulevard and was charged with drunken driving and driving while ability impaired by drugs, both felonies; criminal possession of a controlled substance (Suboxone) without a valid license for it, a misdemeanor, and passing a red light,
failing to stop for a stop sign and failing to signal a turn, all traffic infractions. She was released with tickets for Ulster Town Court.
• Petit larceny: Lucas Martinez, 25, of Thomas Street, Kingston, was arrested by Ulster town police at 8 a.m. Nov. 25 at the Sears store in the Hudson Valley Mall on Ulster Avenue in the town of Ulster and was charged with five misdemeanor counts of petit larceny. Martinez, who was employed by Sears at the time of the theft, removed currency from the register on at least five separate dates and kept it for his own personal use, police said. The total value was of cash stolen was $500. Martinez was released with a ticket for Ulster Town Court.