Police charge man with indecent assault
A man was charged with indecent assault after he allegedly inappropriately touched a 21-year-old woman.
LOWER OXFORD >> Sai Nath Reedy Dasari, 24, of Oxford, was charged with indecent assault after he allegedly inappropriately touched a 21-yearold woman, according to police.
Dasari is an attendant at a Sunoco store in the 300 block of Limestone Road.
According to police, he allegedly approached a woman who had entered the store to buy a cigar, kissed her on the cheek, put one hand up the front of her shirt, and grabbed her buttocks with the other, despite her telling him to stop.
• Charles Johnson, 30, of New Castle, Delaware, was charged with DUI on Nov. 12. Police said charges were filed after an officer saw a vehicle parked at the Exton Pediatric Dentistry.
The officer investigated the vehicle and saw that a woman passenger, Carmen Broughton, 45, of Pennsville, New Jersey, had exited the vehicle to urinate in the parking lot. Police said she was charged with public drunkenness.
The driver of the vehicle, Johnson, failed field sobriety tests and was subsequently arrested for DUI, police said.
• Michael Day, 24, of West Chester, was charged with possession of marijuana on Nov. 1. The charges were filed after an officer pulled over Day’s vehicle after allegedly observing him unlawfully traveling on the shoulder of Pottstown Pike. The officer made contact and recovered suspected marijuana.
• Nathan Beard, 55, Renee Sampson, 25, and Alexander Williams, 35, all of Brooklyn, New York, were charged with forgery, access device fraud, theft by deception and receiving stolen property. Police said the charges were filed after officers were called to a Boscov’s store on Nov. 6. An investigation determined the suspects had allegedly opened a fraudulent account using another person’s personal information. The suspects reportedly used the account to make approximately $5,000 in purchases at the store, police said.
• Ibrahim Rogers, 25, of Exton, was charged with false identification to law enforcement, driving under suspension, and a redlight violation on Nov. 7. Police said charges were filed after a patrol officer saw Rogers’ vehicle travel through a red light on Pottstown Pike. The officer stopped Rogers who allegedly provided false information in regards to his identity.
• George Conway, 45, and Val Leonard, 50, both of Coatesville, were charged with criminal conspiracy, retail theft and receiving stolen property. The charges were filed after an officer was called to a Boscov’s store on Nov. 11 for an alleged $310 theft.
• John Markland, 23, of West Chester, was charged with possession of marijuana and drug parapher-
nalia on Nov. 11. Police said charges were filed after an officer responded to a medical call at a residence in the 400 block of East Cardigan Terrace. Police made contact with Markland and the contraband was recovered.
• Bradley DeLeone, 22, of Phoenixville, was charged with DUI on Nov. 11. Police said charges were filed after an officer responded to a report of an erratic driver on the Route 30 Bypass. The officer found DeLeone’s vehicle and stopped him. Police said he showed signs of impairment and failed sobriety tests. DeLeone was arrested after he failed the tests.
• Katrina Lehr, 23, of West Chester, was charged with DUI and traffic offenses on Nov. 15. The charges were filed after an officer observed a vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed in the 1300 block of Pottstown Pike. The officer initiated a traffic stop and made contact with Lehr who was operating the vehicle. Lehr was arrested after she failed field sobriety tests, police said.
• Theodore Bell, 28, of Brookhaven, and Alita Johnson, 24, of Philadelphia, were charged with criminal conspiracy, retail theft and receiving stolen property. The charges were filed after a reported $2,068 theft of merchandise from the AT&T store at the Exton Square Mall on Nov. 13, police said.
Verdon Lamont Taylor, 37, of Downingtown, was charged with DUI and drug possession shortly before midnight on Nov. 14, on Route 82 northbound south of Bollinger Road, according to police.
Ali K. Wimer, 31, of Christiana, was charged with DUI and drug possession shortly before 2:30 a.m. Nov. 3, on Newark Road north of Penns Grove Road, police said.
Victor Alexander Sanchez, 18, of Oxford, was charged with DUI shortly before 4 a.m. Nov. 14, after police determined he drove to the Pennsylvania State Police barracks in Avondale under the influence of a controlled substance.
Donald Brooke Whann, 61, of New London, was charged with DUI at about 4:30 p.m. Nov. 9 in the 1000 block of State Road, after state police received a complaint about an erratic driver.
Robert Francis Wilson, 70, of Lincoln University, was charged with DUI following a traffic violation at about 8:40 p.m. Nov. 9 on Route 1 southbound, south of Bancroft Road.
To contact the Daily Local News, email news@dailylocal. com or message us on Facebook and Twitter: www.facebook.com/ dailylocalnews, www. twitter.com/wcdailylocal.