Official FUNNY PHOTO QUIZ rules
1. The contest is open to all residents of the United States ages 18 and older. Employees of American Media, LLC, its corporate sponsors and advertisers are not eligible.
2. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY.
3. To enter the FUNNY PHOTO QUIZ contestants must identify the differences between the photographs in a letter or postcard addressed to Globe #29 FUNNY PHOTO QUIZ, P.O. Box 7019 New York, NY 10008. For all contests, be sure to print your name, address and telephone number.
4. Entries must be postmarked by August 3, 2020. 5. ALL entries become the property of American Media, LLC, which assumes no responsibility for late, misdirected or lost entries.
Winners agree to publication and/or display of their name, address, likeness and entry form to be made at the discretion of American Media, LLC. Winners may be required to sign AMI’s affidavit of eligibility in order to collect any prizes. 6. Multiple entries are permitted, but not more than one entry per envelope can be awarded. 7. Winners will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of American Media, LLC. Odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. There are no substitutions of prizes.
8. The FUNNY PHOTO QUIZ sweepstakes is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
9. The names of the winners may be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to Globe #29 FUNNY PHOTO QUIZ WINNERS, P.O. Box 7019 New York, NY 10008.
10. Any information entrants provide to sponsor may be used to communicate with entrant for sponsor’s, or third-party, marketing purposes. Prize will be awarded in the form of a check. Check is valid for six months from the date of issuance. If winner does not cash check within six months of date of issuance, check will be invalid, prize will be forfeited, and no alternate prize will be awarded.