Kaua‘i Golf Trail Card Offers Substantial Savings at Renowned Courses
(KAUA‘I, Hawaii) – The Kaua‘i golfand-resort destination partners – www. golfkauaihawaii.com – present the Kaua‘i Golf Trail Card, saving 15 percent on green fees at the highly acclaimed Garden Isle courses.
For $450, including tax, golfers receive three rounds at a choice of four participating courses – Princeville Makai Golf Club, Poipu Bay Golf Course, Kaua‘i Lagoons Golf Club and Puakea Golf Course.
Additionally, Kaua‘i Golf Trail Card holders get 10 percent off regular-priced pro shop items on the day of play. At Puakea, players get a $50 credit to be used for merchandise, rental clubs or green fees.
Golfers can purchase cards at any of the courses. There are no restrictions on time of play. Rounds are non-transferable and must be used at three different courses within 30 days of purchase.
“Kaua‘i offers an amazing collection of unforgettable courses and resorts,” said Sue Kanoho, executive director of the Kaua‘i Visitor’s Bureau. “The Kaua‘i Golf Trail Card provides an ideal opportunity for golfers to enjoy this group of courses at a great value.”
In June, Kaua‘i was voted a “Most ‘Dreamed-About’ Golf Destination” in GOLF Magazine’s inaugural Readers’ Choice Awards. Participating Kaua‘i Golf Trail Card courses and resorts have also earned an array of “best-in-kind” honors from multiple media outlets, including Conde Nast Traveler, Travel + Leisure, Golf Digest, Golfweek, LINKS, GolfWorld, Celebrated Living and others.
In addition, Wailua Golf Course, easily accessible from Lihue Airport, is regarded as one of the most beautiful municipal courses in the U.S. and was named the No. 3 public course in Hawaii by Golf Channel.
For details on the Kaua‘i Golf Card, as well as resort information and stay-and-play packages, visit the newly launched Kaua‘i Golf website at www.GolfKauaiHawaii.com or call any of the courses:
• Poipu Bay Golf Course: 800.858.6300
• Kaua‘i Lagoons Golf Club: 800.634.6400
• Puakea Golf Course: 866.773.5554 About Kaua‘i Golf Kaua‘i offers more than 50 miles of white sand beaches -- more beach per mile than any other island in Hawaii -- with only five percent of the island developed for commercial and residential use. The Kaua‘i golf destination is a cooperative of five world-class golf courses and three awardwinning resorts:
• Re-opened in 2010 following an extensive renovation. The Makai Course has since been ranked by Golf Digest as one of “America’s 100 Greatest Public Golf Courses” 2015 and ranked No. 4 by Golfweek in Hawaii’s “Best Courses You Can Play” 2015.
• Designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., the 18-hole Makai Course incorporates serene lakes and stunning ocean coastline; the leisurely 9-hole Woods Course winds through native woodlands against a backdrop of lush mountains
• The St. Regis Princeville Resort is home to the Halele’a Spa and The Kaua‘i Grill by Jean-Georges Vongerichten