Felines in Lines
These colorful kitties are a cinch to stitch and would be a fun project for children or any young-at-heart cat lover. The black, white and turquoise hues are repeated in the striped lampshade, a bonus project found at Just-CrossStitch.com.
Skill Level: Beginner Materials
• 12" x 14" piece (Framed Piece) and four 8" x 10" pieces (Ornaments) 28- count sand Carolina linen from DMC®*
• One skein each DMC® or Sullivans® USA six-strand embroidery floss*
• Size 24 tapestry needle
• Professionally framed* *See Where to Find It on page 62.
Framed Piece: 76H x 106W Ornaments: 23H x 45W
Framed Piece: 51/2" x 75/8" Ornaments: 17/8" x 31/2"
Instructions: Cross stitch over two threads using two strands of floss. Backstitch over two threads using one strand 310/45053.
Ornament Finishing Materials & Instructions
• DMC® 310 or Sullivans® USA 45053 sixstrand embroidery floss
• Polyester fiberfill
• 1/8"-wide white double-sided satin ribbon
Referring to chart and photo throughout, follow outline to trim stitched piece, making sure edges will match when ornament is folded in half. Cut hanger of desired length from doubled length of 1/8"wide ribbon.
Fold ornament in half,
For even more feline fun, create ornaments from each cat design!