How to sub­mit cel­e­bra­tions

Maryland Independent - - Celebrations -

The Mary­land In­de­pen­dent pub­lishes cel­e­bra­tions from the com­mu­nity free of charge on a spaceavail­able ba­sis. Cel­e­bra­tions in­clude birth­days for 80 or more years, an­niver­saries for 15 or more years, births, en­gage­ments, wed­dings and gen­er­a­tions of four or more. Com­mu­nity news may be sub­mit­ted through www.somd­, e-mailed to com­mu­nity@ somd­, or mailed to Com­mu­nity, 4475 Re­gency Place, Suite 301, White Plains, MD, 20695. Pho­tos may be e-mailed in the jpeg for­mat and must be at least 1 MB in size or larger. For more in­for­ma­tion, call 240-561-0854.

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from USA

© PressReader. All rights reserved.