Super Quiz: Food
1. What utensils are commonly used in China for eating?
2. Who stars in the U.S. TV show Hell’s Kitchen?
3. The historical Heinz logo advertised how many varieties? 4. This Spanish meal is made from rice cooked with vegetables, chicken, shellfish, etc.
5. Bighead, Crucian and Mud are all types of this food fish. 6. What vegetable’s name comes from the Greek word “pepon,” meaning “large melon”?
7. This Italian dish is made with rice cooked with broth and sprinkled with cheese.
8. The edible fruit of the baobab tree is called “—————— bread.”
9. The name of this specialty of Naples means “trousers” or “stocking” in Italian.