Super Quiz: History
1. Which battleship was not raised after being sunk at Pearl Harbor?
2. Adolf Hitler was born a citizen of ——————.
3. He was proclaimed “El Libertador.”
4. Who was the most famous prisoner held at Devil’s Island? 5. When first elected prime minister, whom did Winston Churchill replace?
6. What was the date “… which will live in infamy”?
7. Name the first company to issue stock.
8. This captain sailed 4,000 miles in a small boat to reach safety on the island of Timor.
9. His predecessor was Sun Yat-sen.