Getting it straight
As a matter of policy, the Northwest Arkansas Democrat-Gazette will publish corrections of errors in fact that have been printed in the newspaper.
The corrections will be made as soon as possible after the error has been brought to the attention of the editor at (479) 872-5168.
Because of a production error, the Super Quiz in Friday’s editions was incomplete. Here is the quiz in its entirety.
SUPER QUIZ: NURSERY RHYMES
1. Who ran away with the spoon in “Hey, Diddle Diddle”?
2. Who couldn’t put Humpty Dumpty together again?
3. When did Georgie Porgie run away?
4. In what rhyme did the mouse run up the clock?
5. Why did the three little kittens begin to cry?
6. Who said, “Let me taste your ware”?
7. What produced “a silver nutmeg and a golden pear”?
8. What rhyme begins, “Oh, I went down South for to see my Sal”?
9. Who climbed “up the water spout”?
1. The dish
2. All the king’s horses and all the king’s men
3. When the boys came out to play
4. “Hickory Dickory Dock”
5. They lost their mittens. 6. Simple Simon
7. A little nut tree
8. “Polly Wolly Doodle”
9. The itsy-bitsy spider