COMPLETING THE BLOCKS
1. Select four A and two B rectangles to complete one Road block.
2. Join the A rectangles on the 31/2" sides to make a pieced A unit as shown in Figure 1; press.
3. Sew a B rectangle to opposite long sides of the A unit to complete one Road block referring to the block drawing; press.
4. Repeat steps 1–3 to complete a total of eight Road blocks.
COMPLETING THE RUNNER
Refer to the Assembly Diagram as needed for positioning of blocks and border strips.
1. To complete the runner, arrange and join the eight Road blocks to make the center strip; press.