Take this Super Quiz to a Ph.D. Score 1 point for each correct answer on the Freshman Level, 2 points on the Graduate Level and 3 points on the Ph.D. Level.
Subject: “S” SCIENCE
Each answer is a science word that begins with “s.” (e.g., Polluted air that is a mixture of smoke and fog. Answer: Smog.)
1. A substance that is not a liquid or a gas. Answer________
2. Homo sapiens, for example. Answer________
3. The complete range of colors into which light can be separated.
4. One of the three basic types of rock. Answer________
5. Fructose and glucose, for example. Answer________
6. The region of the atmosphere above the troposphere.
7. Two different organisms living in close physical association to the advantage of both. Answer________
8. A liquid substance capable of dissolving other substances. Answer________
9. A method for locating objects, especially underwater, by means of sound waves.