• 7KH Meals on Wheels program at the denerations Center, 259 N. 2nd Street, Souderton, is seeking volunteer drivers, driver helpers and packers. Meals are served Mondays through Fridays. Volunteer positions require about one hour per morning. You may volunteer as your schedule permits. Information: 215-723-8555.
• 7KH 3HDrO 6. BuFN International Welcome House Adoption Mentoring Program seeks adults and children who have been adopted to parWLFLSDWH Ln RnH RI WKH firVW mentoring programs nationwide geared toward adopted individuals. This program matches adopted children from ages 8-12 with adults who have also been adopted. All mentors are screened, trained and supervised. Information: 215-249-0100, ext. 138 or e-mail LMoravecsenior@ pearlsbuck.org.
• 9ROunWHHrV DrH nHHGHG for Hands across the District, an organized district-wide volunteer program helping children and enhancing the education programs in the Souderton Area School District. Participants can help in a variety of ways, from tutoring to library help and serving as a classroom speaker. Information: 215-723-6061.
• 7KH Indian Creek Foundation’s Friendship Volunteer Program is looking for friendship volunteers to spend time with individuals with developmental disabilities. Interested people will be matched with clients according to shared interests and hobbies. Information: 267-203-1500.
• FRr LnIRrPDWLRn Rn how to become a Grand View Hospital Volunteer, FDOO WKH YROunWHHr RIfiFH at 215-453-4619. oAVE (oecognizing Achievement in Volunteer ExFHOOHnFH) FHrWLfiFDWHV DrH awarded to volunteers who have done something outstanding which is being raved about by another. The hospital staff, patients or other volunteers make the nominations.
• 7KH Southeastern Pennsylvania Chapter of the American Red Cross is looking for men and women interested in helping Disaster Services. These volunteers are integral parts of the oed Cross effort to help victims of firHV, flRRGV, KurrLFDnHV, tornadoes and winter storms. Opportunities are available in the following areas: disaster response; casework services; com- munity disaster education, and logistics support. Information: 215-299-4889.
• 7KH Montgomery County Association for the Blind needs volunteers to read mail, help pay bills, run errands and perform other tasks and friendly visiting for residents of Montgomery County who have lost their vision. Arrangements will be made to place volunteers in convenient locations and KRurV DrH flHxLEOH. ,nIRrmation: 215-661-9800.