The city of Tuskegee is southeast of Lake Martin in what state that borders Georgia?
2. Manassas and Fredericksburg are Civil War battle sites in what state?
3. Bomba, a form of music and dance that combines Andean guitar and rhythms from Africa, is traditional in a country that borders Peru and Colombia. Name this country.
4. Bachata, a style of slow romantic music, developed among the poor communities in what Caribbean country that borders Haiti?
5. Although Amsterdam is the constitutional capital of the Netherlands, the country’s seat of government is in what city on the North Sea?
6. Llanos, a grassland region that floods during the rainy season, is in Venezuela and what neighboring country?
7. Name the national capital city located on the island of Bioko.