1. Madagascar, one of the world’s largest islands, is located off the eastern coast of Africa in which ocean?
2. A giant squid is almost as long as a six-story building is high. Giant squid can be found in the waters near the United Kingdom and Spain in which ocean?
3. At nearly seven miles deep, the Mariana Trench is the deepest point on Earth. In which ocean is it located?
4. The Panama Canal connects the Pacific Ocean with which other ocean?
5. The North Pole, the northernmost point on Earth, is located in which ocean?
6.The Ring of Fire, a region that experiences a large number of earthquakes and volcanic eruptions, is mainly located along which ocean?
7. The scalloped hammerhead shark is an endangered species that can be found off the coasts of Oman and Yemen in which ocean? See answers below