Stories read the most at Taosnews.com, September 20-26
1. Moose migrates to New Mexico
2. Child sustains serious injuries in ATV crash
3. Funeral home feud reaches Taos
4. Enviro brief: Tarantula ‘migration’ underway
5. Taos police charge suspect in Subway armed robbery This story caught a wave of Facebook comments: they have their rights to do so. They are paying attention. Nothing wrong with a peaceful protest.
– SHIRLEY REYES Well, learn a lesson here kids. Be careful what you do in high school including what you write in each other’s yearbooks, or for that matter, what is printed in your yearbook about you. Better be careful because the way this is going, it’s all fair game!
–D ALLAN Think for yourself. The most important lesson.
– JOE VIGIL This is what you get when you’re taught what to think, and not how to think.
– DEREK MANNING Are they paying attention to nothing adds up? That stories are wishy washy. Something happened to me and believe me I remember every detail. – MICHELLE PEPPER How sad, young and ignorant. – AGUSTINA LIESKE
I’d agree they were smart if they were educated about the rule of law and how the presumption of innocence is the foundation of our legal system. Didn’t they learn about the dangers of mob action during the Salem witch trials? Were their parents alive during the McMartin preschool trial? I really hope they have a responsible, mature, adult in their lives who can explain the inherent wrongness of destroying lives over unproven, uncorroborated allegations.
– WENDY VAN EPPS
Do all these people spouting how ignorant and uninformed these kids are even live here? I wasn’t aware Taos had so many Republican lemmings within its walls. Just laying in wait for their chance to come out in mass to call school children names. Go figure.
– TANNER AUSOME WILLIAMS