The Field - - Country Estate -

QI re­cently had a muchtrea­sured brass gar­den flame gun stolen. This old-fash­ioned gar­den tool was about 4ft long with a small tank at­tached for paraf­fin. Do you know where I can pur­chase a sim­i­lar tool or where I could have one made?

HC, Corn­wall

AA flame gun is a good way of con­trol­ling weeds and such a de­vice can be pur­chased from The Green Reaper, based in Princes Ris­bor­ough, Buck­ing­hamshire. When the flame is di­rected at the base of the plant, it stops the sap from ris­ing and the top of the plant dries out within a few days. The Sheen X300 costs £172, is fu­elled by paraf­fin that is con­tained in an air-tight tank with a ca­pac­ity of 4.55 litres.

Con­tact The Green Reaper on 0800 014 8700 or go to: www.the­green­reaper.co.uk

Newspapers in English

Newspapers from UK

© PressReader. All rights reserved.