RULES & CONDITIONS
Fill out the form overleaf to enter your digital prints or visit our website www. internationalartist.com to enter online. Only entries on this Official Entry Form will be eligible. You may enter as many times as you like (see point 4). See overleaf for entry address details.
1. ELIGIBILITY This is an open competition - all artists working in painting or drawing media are eligible to enter provided they meet the rules. To conform with the spirit of the awards all work must be original and completed within the last two years and must not have won any previous prize or award in any other art competition. No copies from other artists’ works or paintings from other artists’ photographs or from published material will be allowed. Source material must be original and available on request. No supervised work will be allowed.
2. ENTRIES CLOSE You must have your entry in by November 14, 2018.
3. DIGITAL PRINTS Digital prints should be printed on photographic quality paper no smaller than 8 x 5" (20 x 13 cm). Every entrant may submit an unlimited number of entries for each competition. Please
do not send original artwork. Pictures will not be returned, so please make duplicates for your submissions.
4. ENTRY FORM Mail- In Entries must be accompanied by one original Official Entry Form per artist as printed on these pages. A photocopy or facsimile may be used for more than three entries. When entering digital entries via our website, you must agree to our rules and conditions before submitting your images.
5. PICTURE LABELING AND SUBMISSION Each print must be clearly marked on the back with the artist’s name, the title, medium and the dimensions of the work. Don’t write on the back of your digital prints, instead, write on a label and stick that on the back. Only properly marked digital prints, together with fully completed Official Entry Forms will be accepted. For protection, simply fold a cardboard stiffener around your entry.
6. ENTRY FEE There is an Entry Fee for each picture entered in the competition ( see next page), payable by Visa, Mastercard credit cards, or by check/ money order, and this must accompany the
picture(s) and Entry Form. The Entry Fee is non- refundable.
7. JUDGING All entries received will be viewed and selected by the editors of International Artist magazine.
8. PUBLICATION OF WORK Signing the Entry Form will be taken as permission to publish the painting, if chosen as a winner or finalist work in our prize report. Any work reproduced in this way will be given proper credit at all times. Although every care is taken by the publishers to match proofs to the material provided, there is the possibility that variations may occur between the slides provided and the colors reproduced in the actual magazine due to limitations of the four color printing process beyond the control of the publishers.
9. TERMS Submission of entry in this competition automatically consti tutes the entrant’s acceptance of all competition rules. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Winners will be notified by mail and announced in the first available issue of International Artist.