Tri-County Vanguard : 2019-01-09
Classifieds : 30 : D6
CLASSIFIEDS D6 • WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 9, 2018 TRICOUNTYVANGUARD.CA ■ TO APPLY Committee member applications and more information on the role and requirements can be found at, https://novascotia.ca/ accessibility/. Applications close Jan. 17. CROSSWORDSOLUTION SUDOKU SOLUTION FOR RENT 2 Bedroom Villa
with Garage PROCESS OPERATORS WANTED Ideal for Mature Adults One floor, in-floor heat
1,100 sq ft
$1,195 including heat and hot water Kenney & Ross Limited is looking for hard working and motivated individuals seeking full time employment. Applicants must be comfortable working 12 hour shifts, operating forklift, and having excellent communication skills. Available Feb 1, 2019 Kenney & Ross offers the following benefits:
• On job Training
• Opportunity for advancement
• Starting Wage $15.50/hr.
• Cost shared Full Life and Medical Benefits
• Company Matching Retirement Savings Plan
• Profit Sharing 749-0313 Call Now If you are looking for a challenge with a well established company, full time employment, we want you! 7732089 Administrative Assistant Please forward resume in confidence to: Kenney & Ross Limited 6493 Shore Road Port Saxon, N.S.
B0T 1W0 CASUAL EMPLOYMENT MUNICIPALITY OF BARRINGTON Email: [email protected] WETLANDS ARE DISAPPEARING The Municipality of Barrington periodically requires a casual administrative assistant to fill short-term vacancies in the Municipal Office. Or fax us at 902-637-2511 Protect them. Become a member today. Join our team and work for one of the most unique companies in Shelburne County. www.ducks.ca Interested individuals may submit a resume to the undersigned outlining education, experience and qualifications. 1-866-384-DUCK 7706411 The deadline for applications is January 24, 2019 at 2:00 p.m. Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted. Town of Shelburne
Request for Proposals: Marine Terminal Operations January 4, 2019 Barrington, NS Chris Frotten
Chief Administrative Officer
PO Box 100
Barrington, NS B0W 1E0
Email: [email protected] SCOPE OF PROPOSALS 7727554 The Town of Shelburne invites proposals for the leasing and operation of the Shelburne Marine Terminal. The Opportunity 2018 Yar. No. 481480 Supreme Court of Nova Scotia The Town believes the following factors of the Shelburne Marine Terminal underpin the value of the Site for continued and expanded maritime purposes: Between: YARMOUTH REGIONAL BUSINESS CORPORATION LIMITED Plaintiff and • Key regional gateway. Shelburne Harbour is the 3rd best natural harbour in the world. Shelburne is within 1 hour of the Towns of Bridgewater and Yarmouth (including the Yarmouth Ferry service), 2 hours of Halifax Regional Municipality and 3 hours of the Robert Stanfield International Airport. Year-round, deep water access.
Strong local ship building and repair infrastructure.
Flexibility to develop. The Proponent is welcome to propose improvements it deems appropriate for the maritime use of the Site. ROBISHAND ENTERPRISES INC. Defendant NOTICE OF PUBLIC AUCTION •
• To be sold at Public Auction under an order for foreclosure, sale, and possession, unless before the time of sale the amount due to the plaintiff on the mortgage under foreclosure, plus costs to be taxed, are paid: Property: ALL that certain lot, piece or parcel of land situate, lying and being on the Western side of the Hardscratch Road and the Southern side of the Greenville Road, at Brooklyn, aforesaid, and bounded and described as follows: BEGINNING at the intersection of the Western side of the Hardscratch Road and the Southern side of the Greenville Road; THENCE running Southwardly along the Western side of the Hardscratch Road Three Hundred Twenty Five (325) feet, more or less, or to a post and other land now or formerly of Samuel M. Burrell and Rachel Burrell; THENCE Westwardly along said other land now or formerly of Samuel M. Burrell and Rachel Burrell, Three Hundred Twenty Five (325) feet, more or less, or to another post and other land now or formerly of Samuel M. Burrell and Rachel Burrell; THENCE Northwardly by said last mentioned land Three Hundred Twenty Five (325) feet, more or less, or to the Southern side of said Greenville Road; and THENCE Eastwardly by said last mentioned road Three Hundred Twenty Five (325) feet, more or less, or to the Western side of said Hardscratch Road, and the place of beginning. Proposal Submission Proposals must be submitted by 4 PM on January 11, 2019 to Darren Shupe, Chief Administrative Officer for the Town of Shelburne (contact details below). Information Package A copy of the description of the property, as contained in the mortgage under foreclosure, is on file at the sheriff’s office and may be inspected during business hours. Date of Sale: February 7, 2019. To receive the complete information package, contact Darren Shupe ([email protected]; 902-875-2991 (Ext. 5)). Time of Sale: 12:00 p.m. Place of Sale: Yarmouth Justice Centre, 164 Main Street, Yarmouth, Nova Scotia. Darren Shupe
Chief Administrative Officer Town of Shelburne
168 Water Street, PO Box 670 Shelburne, Nova Scotia
B0T 1W0 Terms: Ten per cent (10%) deposit payable by cash, certified cheque, or solicitor’s trust cheque at the time of sale, remainder within fifteen days upon delivery of deed. Signed: January 2, 2019 Regan S.W. Murphy, of: Nickerson Jacquard Russell 77 Water Street | PO Box 117 Yarmouth NS B5A 4B1 Sheriff Counsel for the Plaintiff 7732997 7729975
© PressReader. All rights reserved.